What would be your responsibilities as an In-house Lawyer at Software Mansion?
- Taking care of administrative tasks connected with the stock market – as we have just gone public, we need support with some responsibilities connected with it,
- Ongoing contact with our clients and service providers to consult, check, and draft contracts,
- Helping deal with various ongoing legal issues, and, over time, taking responsibility for the wider spectrum of tasks,
- Dealing with issues connected to the different branches of law, such as business law, civil law (mainly contracts with our vendors, service providers, and others), intellectual property law, new technologies law, and tax law,
- Managing all necessary documents connected to the National Court Register, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information,
- Preparing resolutions for the company's supervisory board meetings,
- Creating analysis and reports for the board members.
Who are we looking for?
This position is for you if you:
- have some experience working in a similar role (for example, as an in-house lawyer or in a law firm) – understanding the specifics of working in a similar environment will help you get quickly acquainted with the way we act, know what to expect, and what challenges you will face while working with us,
- have completed or will soon complete legal training – you will of course have a chance to learn a lot, but we are also looking for someone who has already had an opportunity to come across various areas of law and can learn how to use this knowledge in practice quickly,
- speak English (min. C1) and Polish (native) and feel comfortable working with legal documents written in both of them,
- are independent and reliable – you can count on our help, but we expect you to be able to organize your own work and make your own decisions over time,
- have a get-things-done attitude, and you always care to drive projects to completion,
- are a great communicator – ability to engage with various stakeholders and communicate complex regulatory issues clearly is very important for us,
- would like to work with different branches of law and are ready to face the challenges resulting from it.
It is an asset if you:
- have good knowledge of administrative law, intellectual property law, new technologies law, tax law, capital market law, and GDPR,
- have experience working for an IT firm.
Terms of cooperation
- We work in a hybrid model so you can work remotely from time to time. However, it is important for us that you can work mainly from our office at Zabłocie 43 in Cracow and get to know our board and teammates well, especially at the beginning of cooperation.
- We offer various agreements, so you can choose the one that suits you.
- This is a full-time position with flexible working hours, but if you are a student in your last year of studies, we can consider you working part-time at the beginning of our cooperation.
Why is it great to work at Software Mansion?
Our employees are important to us, so we do our best to create a secure and friendly working environment. Our top priority is to keep our employees happy and healthy – the perks listed below are just a few examples of how we care.
We take care of our employees’ wellbeing by providing:
- flexible working hours – work whenever you like, as long as you are able to accommodate the needs of your projects,
- 26 days of vacation leave (for employees on all types of contracts),
- private healthcare – get professional medical care for you and your family,
- sports packages – ability to obtain a sports card from Medicover Sport or Multisport,
- therapist consultations – we are providing free consultations with a therapist to all of our employees,
- nutritious breakfasts and snacks that are available every day at the office.
- We actively support our employees’ growth and development by:
- financing a training budget for all of our employees,
- providing each employee with 3 paid R&D days during the year that they can use to work on educational side projects,
- assigning each employee a mentor for their first 3 months on the job,
- organizing group training sessions for technical and non-technical skills,
- encouraging work-related initiatives such as presenting at conferences, writing blog posts, or organizing your own workshops within the company.
You can get to know all of your co-workers better by:
- meeting everyone at our monthly All Hands sessions accompanied by pizza, sushi & beer,
- signing up for one of our sports clubs, such as rock climbing or volleyball, or organize your own with our help,
- taking part in one of our many workshops where you can get to know your co-workers better and learn things such as how to prepare sushi or what it takes to make a perfect espresso,
- relaxing at our Software Mansion Mansion – we’ve recently organized workation trips for employees to places such as Masuria or The Canary Island, and are hoping to make it a tradition!