We usually work for tech startups so we’ve had our share of ever-changing, dynamic projects. In this environment, the development stage is planned only a few weeks ahead and pivots are an integral part of the job. But we like it this way – releases are quick and clients are open to trying out new technologies. What is more, there is very little chance you’ll be dealing with legacy code.
Working at Software Mansion means:
- flat structure, fast technical decisions, no unnecessary stress – we draw from our experience of working with many startups,
- working with experienced engineers,
- self-development and constant learning – we cannot stress it enough,
- an opportunity to get to know new technologies – we love trying out new technologies and sharing our knowledge with others.
- an engineering mindset and versatility – your broad knowledge in the domain of IT will be useful and necessary,
- knowledge of any programming languages we are using – React, React Native, Flutter, Node.js, Python, Elixir, or Blockchain technologies. If you don’t know any of those technologies, you can still apply. Your commercial experience is valuable, and the most important is that you would like to work with one of our technologies,
- good command of English (daily communication with clients) and Polish (daily communication with our team),
- we are looking for engineers with different levels of experience.
Perks and Benefits
Our employees are important to us, so we do our best to create a secure and friendly working environment. Our top priority is to keep our employees happy and healthy – the perks listed below are just a few examples of how we care.
We take care of our employees’ wellbeing by providing:
- flexible working hours – work whenever you like, as long as you are able to accommodate the needs of your projects,
- 26 days of vacation leave (for employees on all types of contracts),
- private healthcare – get professional medical care for you and your family,
- sports packages – ability to obtain a sports card from Medicover Sport or Multisport,
- therapist consultations – seeing as times have been tough lately due to the pandemic and other factors, we are currently providing free consultations with a therapist to all of our employees,
- nutritious breakfasts and snacks that are available every day at the office.
We actively support our employees’ growth and development by:
- financing a training budget for all employees,
- providing each employee with 3 paid R&D days during the year that you can use to work on educational side projects,
- assigning each employee a mentor for their first 3 months on the job,
- organizing group training sessions for technical and non-technical skills,
- encouraging work-related initiatives such as presenting at conferences, writing blog posts, or organizing your own workshops within the company.
You can get to know all of your co-workers better by:
- meeting everyone at our monthly All Hands sessions accompanied by pizza, sushi & beer,
- preparing for a delicious feast during our monthly company breakfast buffets,
- sign up for one of our sports clubs, such as rock climbing or volleyball, or organize your own with our help,
- taking part in one of our many workshops where you can get to know your co-workers better and learn things such as how to prepare sushi or what it takes to make the perfect espresso,
- relaxing at our Software Mansion Mansion – we’ve recently organized workation trips for employees to places such as Masuria and The Canary Island, and are hoping to make it a tradition!