At Software Mansion, we primarily care about building an organization that provides the right working environment for all team members. That means, among other things, creating space for development in directions tailored to each person’s needs.
We are aware that the role of the Project Manager varies depending on the company, so we want to emphasize core areas that are the most important to us.
- Project – guarding its successful completion through Scrum/Agile methodology, ensuring transparency of the client-team communication, monitoring the deadlines and the budget.
- Team – taking care of the team's wellbeing and the overall comfort of work. Our main goal is to identify and respond to the needs of individual people. We strive to make our team members’ lives and work not only satisfactory but also enjoyable.
It will be an additional asset if you have the ability to name and address risks and business opportunities.
Who are we looking for?
We want to underline the importance of cultural fit and entrepreneurship in our company. We are looking for a personality match for our team, rather than just a fixed set of hard skills.
Despite this, good command of English will be necessary (C1 is a minimum), as we mostly work with clients from the USA. You have to also know Polish (C1 is minimum), as our internal team uses Polish in daily communication. We also require at least two years of experience in an IT company and in a position where you’ve gained skills that will be useful when working as a Project Manager at Software Mansion (e.g., working with a team and clients, working in a managerial position).
Terms of Cooperation
- You will be able to work remotely from time to time, but in this position, it is important to work mainly in our office at Zabłocie 43B in Cracow.
- This is a full-time job. Generally, we work flexible hours, but you would have to adjust your schedule for some meetings.
- We are flexible when it comes to the type of the agreement.
Why is it great to work at Software Mansion?
Right now, we are a team of over 200 and still counting. Among us, there are engineers, project managers, administration, marketing, recruiters, and UX/UI designers who just enjoy working together in our office in the Zabłocie district in Cracow.
Our employees are important to us, so we do our best to create a secure and friendly working environment. Our top priority is to keep our employees happy and healthy – the perks listed below are just a few examples of how we care.
We take care of our employees’ wellbeing by providing:
- flexible working hours – work whenever you like, as long as you are able to accommodate the needs of your projects,
- 26 days of vacation leave (for employees on all types of contracts),
- private healthcare – get professional medical care for you and your family,
- sports packages – ability to obtain a sports card from Medicover Sport or Multisport,
- therapist consultations – seeing as times have been tough lately due to the pandemic and other factors, we are currently providing free consultations with a therapist to all of our employees,
- nutritious breakfasts and snacks that are available every day at the office.
We actively support our employees’ growth and development by:
- financing a training budget for all employees,
- providing each employee with 3 paid R&D days during the year that you can use to work on educational side projects,
- assigning each employee a mentor for their first 3 months on the job,
- organizing group training sessions for technical and non-technical skills,
- encouraging work-related initiatives such as presenting at conferences, writing blog posts, or organizing your own workshops within the company.
You can get to know all of your co-workers better by:
- meeting everyone at our monthly All Hands sessions accompanied by pizza, sushi & beer,
- preparing for a delicious feast during our monthly company breakfast buffets,
- sign up for one of our sports clubs, such as rock climbing or volleyball, or organize your own with our help,
- taking part in one of our many workshops where you can get to know your co-workers better and learn things such as how to prepare sushi or what it takes to make a perfect espresso,
- relaxing at our Software Mansion Mansion – we’ve recently organized workation trips for employees to places such as Masuria and The Canary Island, and are hoping to make it a tradition!